Date: Thursday and Friday, May 1 and 2, 2014
of Nebraska at Omaha, College of Business, Mammel Hall
NOW REGISTERING for 2014
See you in Omaha for 2014!
Welcome to the official information and registration site for the 2014 Value Investor Conference and Events held at the University of Nebraska - Omaha, College of Business, Mammel Hall.
- Meet investors from around the world.
- Learn about the unique processes used by successful value investors.
- Receive alternative perspectives from successful money managers, proven investment professionals, private investors, best selling authors, business managers, and journalists.
- Network with other experienced and savvy value oriented investors.
- Limited registration means a more intimate atmosphere, greater access to presenters and more productive networking opportunities.
The 2014 Value Investor Conference - Omaha affords you the opportunity to:
- Thursday, May
1, 2014 (4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.) and
Friday, May 2, 2014 (8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
- University of Nebraska at Omaha, College of Business, Mammel Hall
- 6708 Pine Street, Omaha, NE 68106 Map and Directions
- May 1 and 2, 2013 - Two Day Conference
Standard Registration - $1595.00
Omaha Registration Fee
Early Registration by Sept. 1, 2013 — SAVE $675 — Register Now for $995!
Includes Complimentary CFA/VIC Dinner.
Register online today and insure your participation in the conference.
Seating is limited! (Previous Conferences have Sold Out)
CFA Institute Certified
for Continuing Education Credits
CFA Society of Nebraska/Value Investor Conference Dinner 2014
Keynote Presenter 2014 TBA.
- Thursday, May 1, 2014
Reception: 6:15 p.m. - 6:45 p.m.
- Dinner and Keynote Presenter: 6:45 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
(10220 Recency Circle near Borsheims)
Registration - Complimentary with Early Value Investor Conference or Combo Registration by 9/1/13. Seating is limited.
CFA Institute Certified for Continuing Education Credits
2014 Presenters TBA.
Please take a moment to read about our previous world-class presenters!
10th Annual Value Investor Conference 2013 - Omaha
Thursday, May 2, 2013 (4 p.m. - 6 p.m.)
Friday, May 3, 2013 (8 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
University of Nebraska at Omaha Mammel Hall Auditorium
(67th St. and Pine)
- Don Yacktman, Founder, Yacktman Capital
- Howard Marks, Founder, Oaktree Capital
- Bethany McLean, Author and Journalist
- Ryan Floyd, Founder, Barca Capital
- Scott Phillips, Portfolio Manager, Lauren Templeton Capital Management
- Jeff Matthews, General Partner, Ram Partners LP
- Bob Robotti, Founder, Robotti and Co.
- Tom Russo, Partner, Gardner, Russo, and Gardner
- Michael Shearn, Founder, Time Value of Money, LP
- David A. Rolfe, CFA, Chief Investment Officer, Wedgewood Partners
- Barnett Helzberg, Chairman and Founder of Helzberg Entrepreneurial Mentoring Program (HEMP)
- Ivan Martin-Aranguez, CFA, Head of Iberian Equity and Fund Manager at Santander Asset Management
Lauren Templeton Capital Mgmt.
Robotti and Co.
Ram Partners, LP
Gardner, Russo, and Gardner
Founder, Time Value of Money, LP
Chairman and Founder,
Ivan Martin- Aranguez, CFA, Head of Iberian Equity, Fund Manager at Santander Asset Management
Warren Buffett CEOs, Publicly Traded Company Founders and CEOs, Best Selling Authors,
and World Renown Professional Money Managers.
Travel Note: Conference is scheduled before Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway annual meeting in Omaha. Conference begins on Thursday, May 2, 2013 at 4 p.m.
and concludes on Friday, May 3, 2013 at 5:00 p.m.
Register today and join attendees from all 6 continents. Limited seating.
Register today and enjoy a great discount. Click here to Register
Please join us on April 30 - May 1, 2015 for the 12th Annual Value Investor Conference at the world's best location with plenty more top international speakers, CEO's, best selling authors and additional value investing related events.
Where Warren Buffett CEOs and world class presenters meet independent, intelligent and value minded investors just before the Berkshire Hathaway annual meeting.
18 Countries and counting!
Canada • USA • Spain • Estonia • Australia • Singapore • Ireland • Kuwait • South Africa • New Zealand • Philippines • Luxembourg • India • Netherlands • United Kingdom • Germany • Sweden • United Arab Emirates
Note: The Value Investing Conference is scheduled so that attendees
can attend all the official events related to the Berkshire Hathaway
(which is usually on the first Saturday of May in Omaha, NE)
"What a wonderful blend you do offer in Omaha. "Scholarship first" sets the tone of this wonderful value-investment investigation shared by many. Philanthropic support for the University of Nebraska's mission is a wonderful, caring touch. Finally, camaraderie amongst gathered attendees creates a lasting, learning environment as I know that, over the years, friendships and associations have been securly formed. "
Principal and Portfolio Manager, Gardner Russo Gardner